Healthcare services M&A activity has continued to stay strong, despite challenges related to the rising costs of capital and staffing. With private equity investors and strategic acquirers continuing their pursuit of add-on and platform deals, City Capital decided to host a webinar and bring together a group of experts to discuss sales and marketing strategies to drive value creation.
The panel fielded topics, including:
- How are you or your healthcare clients feeling about the opportunities ahead and what are your or your client’s top business priorities headed into 2023?
- What are the most common mistakes that you see companies make in terms of their sales and marketing strategies?
- What expertise or critical positions are most often lacking or overlooked in an organization looking to rapidly scale?
- How do you view sales technology and is it a value driver in your view?
- How are you or your clients planning to overcome this hurdle to growth?
The group of experts included:
- Matthew Philips – City Capital Managing director with over 25 years of legal and corporate finance advisory experience
- Scott Christiansen – founder/CEO at ROOT3 Marketing
- Kamal Morar – interventional radiologist and the Director of Business Development for American Endovascular
- Cindy Braden – experienced healthcare sales director with extensive experience in IT/AI and physician services