Designed to make an emerging organization look established and successful. Foundational elements may include brand image, message platform, media placement, website design and sales materials.
Foundational Client Characteristics:
- New portfolio company for private equity firm
- Organization seeking seed or Series A financing
- New business line
Created for organizations with a firm understanding of their clients, and with the sales and operational capacity to support their next phase of growth. Root3 engineers all aspects of a sales and marketing machine to accelerate lead generation at a pace that aligns with company growth goals and internal capacity.
Focus Client Characteristics:
- Having trouble reaching growth beyond referrals
- Emerging from pilot phase
- Seeking Series B financing
Designed for established organizations capable of efficiently and predictably sourcing, closing, and serving new business; doubling their number of clients would not put significant strain on their organization or compromise service. Root3 initiates a data-based sales and marketing program that increases the value per deal while lowering the cost per deal and shortening the sales cycle.
Scale Client Characteristics:
- Established process to source, nurture, and acquire clients
- Proven process for onboarding and serving new business
- Cost per deal is documented